Metal Workshop Buildings
Types of Steel Workshops
Metal workshop buildings can be used as a place for both work and play. Depending on your needs, these fully-enclosed buildings can be used for work, hobbies, or a relaxing man cave or mom cave. No matter what your needs may be, we can build a workshop building to fulfill most any residential, agricultural, and commercial needs.
a look at some of the ways you can use these versatile units –
- Commercial Workshop – While some people think of a workshop as a smaller building installed in your backyard, they are so much more! Commercial workshops are popular for businesses in need of a place for their production line or storage for heavy equipment and products.
- Residential Workshop – In most cases, residential workshops are purchased for side businesses, office spaces, or for hobbies such as woodworking. They can also be utilized for storage, an animal shelter, or a playhouse for your children.
- Automotive Repairs Workshop – If you’re a mechanic or if you prefer to work on your vehicles yourself, you can take advantage of these structures and use them as an automotive repair workshop. With a few customization options and a personal touch, you can have the perfect body repair shop.
- Agricultural Workshop – From storing feed, to storing riding gear, to stables for your animals, you can take advantage of the open concept offered by workshops to fulfill most any agricultural need.
Customize Your Metal Workshop Building
When it comes to the aesthetics of your steel workshop, we offer a large variety of customization options for its roof, trim, and walls. We also have a complete collection of standardized and premium colors to choose from. And if you want to better protect your building from moisture and damages caused by condensation, we can include insulation as a vapor barrier. Think of our workshops as a blank slate, you can do whatever you wish with them. Some of our customization options include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Colors (14 standard options and 2 premiums)
Roofing Systems at Carport Direct
The roof of your steel workshop is just as important as the structure itself. Not only does the roof protect your vehicles and other personal belongings from foul weather, but it adds to the structural integrity, keeping the unit strong and sturdy for years to come. We offer three roof styles at Carport Direct, each with its own unique advantages.
- Regular (Good) – The regular roof is commonly known for its unique round-edges, resembling that of a more traditional home or barn. Due to its simple framing and curved corners, it is best suited for areas that do not typically experience high winds, rain, or snow. The biggest benefit of this roof style is that it is economically priced.
- A-frame Horizontal (Better) – Also known as a boxed-eave design, the A-frame horizontal roof is a slight upgrade from the regular roof. It is installed with horizontally aligned panels, recommended for customers who reside in warmer areas that may experience light rain or snowfall. The primary benefit of the boxed-eave roofing system is the ability to own an A-frame style structure without the price of a vertical roof.
- Vertical (Best) – Vertical roofs are the most durable, highest-recommended roofing system throughout the metal building industry. They are installed with additional framing pieces and vertically-oriented paneling, making them a great choice for areas prone to harsh weather conditions. For structures that are longer than 36’, you are required to have a vertical roof installed.
Advantages of Steel Workshops
In addition to being fully-customizable, these metal structures are also versatile, durable, and long-lasting. When compared to other building materials such as brick, wood, vinyl, and others, steel is a far superior option. A few of our other benefits include:
- Low Maintenance
- Energy Efficient
- Fire and Pest Resistant
Prices and Sizes
When you purchase a steel building from us here at Carport Direct, you’re buying direct. This simply means you’re buying yourself; you’re in charge of the design and purchase of your dream workshop. Instead of having a pushy salesperson trying to upsell you, you can purchase the structure you actually need and want. And while we are here every step of the way to provide help when needed, we give you choices and a certain freedom that other companies don’t offer. When you buy directly from us, you’re getting an affordable price. And to make sure there are options for everyone, we offer two excellent rent-to-own and financing programs to provide assistance when needed.
When it comes to choosing the size dimensions (width, length, and height) of your steel workshop building, you need to first decide how you plan to use the unit. Will you be storing equipment inside? Will it be used as a storage unit? Are you going to be using it as an art studio? Once you’ve decided its purpose, you can choose the dimensions that not only fulfill your current needs but will fulfill anticipated needs for the future. You want to avoid ordering a workshop that is too small to accommodate all your needs; bigger is always better.
Buy Your Workshop Building from Carport Direct Today
Here at Carport Direct, we respect your unique reasons for purchasing a steel building. Unlike other companies, we aren’t just about selling you a metal building, we’re here to help you find a solution suited to you and your needs. While our prices have set us apart from our competition, so has our success-driven mindset and passion for helping others. If you’re ready to find the perfect workshop for your needs, give us a call today at (336) 415-3616 or visit our website to start designing your dream steel workshop with our signature 3D Building Estimator.