Clear Span Metal Buildings
Applications for Clear-Span Buildings
With such an abundance of usable interior space, clear span metal buildings can be used for a variety of purposes. From commercial needs, to residential, to agricultural, this type of structure can adapt to your ever-changing needs. A few of their uses include the following:
- Commercial and Industrial – From warehouses, to production facilities, to airplane hangars, clear span buildings are a popular solution for commercial and industrial needs. Their versatility and adaptability have allowed them to fulfill a variety of commercial needs.
- Residential – Despite their larger size dimensions, customers can also use these buildings as a residential storage shed, protective cover for vehicles, and most anything in between. Depending on your needs, they can also be used as a three, four, or five car garage or carport.
- Agricultural – With the needs of those in the agricultural field constantly changing and evolving, you need a building that can fulfill these changing needs. The design of clear span steel buildings allows them to accommodate a number of needs, from riding arenas, to horse barns, to simple shelters for your livestock during harsh weather elements.
- Businesses – Business owners have found that the abundance of space offered by clear span buildings is very beneficial to their current and future needs. Growing businesses that are constantly searching for more space have turned to clear span metal buildings for answers. From retail stores, to malls, to animal shelters, they can do it all.
Benefits from Investing in a Clear Span Metal Structure
When you decide to purchase a clear span steel building, there are several benefits you stand to gain. And while the most obvious is the generous amount of interior space they offer, there is much more to these structures than their lack of interior posts. Take a look below to see some of their benefits:
- Easy to Install
- Aesthetically Attractive
- Open Interior Concept
Customize Your Clear Span Steel Building
The aesthetics of your clear span structure matter just as much as each individual component of the unit. From the foundation its installed on, to the roof that tops it off, every aspect is important. We offer a large variety of customization options here at Carport Direct, including a collection of standardized and premium color options. You can also choose to have the structure insulated to protect it from moisture and condensation damages. Think of our clear span metal buildings as a blank slate, you can do whatever you wish to with them! A few of these customization options include the following:
- Doors (Walk-in and Garage)
- Roof Styles
- And many more!
Available Roof Styles
The roof style of your structure is just as important as the structure itself. And with so many options to choose from, it’s important to know all the facts before making a decision. There are three available roof styles offered at Carport Direct, each different and unique in its own way.
- Regular Roofs (Good) – The two primary benefits of a regular roofing system is that it will keep your property protected from Mother Nature and that it’s the most economically built and priced option available. With horizontal paneling and unique curved corners, this design is recommended for areas that don’t typically experience high winds or heavy precipitation.
- A-frame Horizontal Roofs (Better) – A-frame horizontal roofs, often referred to as a boxed-eave design, is similar to regular roofs as they are also installed with horizontally aligned paneling. However, due to its box-like design, it’s best suited for areas with warmer climates that don’t typically experience heavy precipitation.
- Vertical Roofs (Best) – As the most popular and most durable roofing option offered in the metal building industry, the vertical roof is built to withstand all climate types. However, because of the vertical panels and additional framing pieces, we highly-recommend this style for areas prone to extreme weather conditions. Customers who purchase buildings longer than 36’ are also required to have a vertical roof.
Prices and Sizes of Clear Span Metal Buildings
When you invest in a building from Carport Direct, we allow you to buy direct. We give you the chance to purchase the building of your dreams without a pushy sales person trying to sell you a unit you may or may not need. And on top of no sales commissions, we also have built-in discounts and 10% deposits! That’s right – only 10% deposits. We’ll be available every step of the way to provide assistance when needed, but we give you a variety of choices and a certain amount of freedom that other companies in the industry won’t offer you. Here at Carport Direct, you’re getting the best possible price. And to ensure everyone gets the building they need and want, we also offer two excellent rent-to-own and financing programs for additional financial assistance.
While choosing your size dimensions, it’s important to remember that it will affect the overall price of your building. Its style, certification, features, and install location will also factor into the final price you’ll pay. We also recommend to keep your future needs in mind as you’ll want to avoid ordering a building that is too small to accommodate your needs.
Clear Span Buildings for Sale at Carport Direct
Your needs for purchasing a steel building are uniquely yours, and here at Carport Direct, we respect that. Unlike other companies in the metal building industry, we aren’t about just selling you a metal building to make money, we’re about finding a solution for all your needs. And while our prices may have set us apart from our competition, so has our hard work and dedication. So, if you’re ready to find a clear span building to fulfill your needs and desires, give us a call today at (336) 415-3616 or visit our website to start using our 3D Building Estimator.