Commercial Steel Buildings
Applications for Commercial Steel Buildings
With a little imagination, the applications for a commercial building at Carport Direct are nearly limitless. From your agricultural needs, to your commercial and industrial needs, they can do it all. Our rugged and durable commercial metal building kits also work well for the same applications. A few of these day-to-day applications include the following:
- Airplane Hangars
- Medical Clinic
- Retail Store
- Vehicle Dealership
- Wedding Venue
Available Roof Styles at Carport Direct
While customizing your ideal building, it’s important to choose a roof style that not only suits the structure itself, but one that will protect your belongings from harsh weather elements. There are three available styles at Carport Direct, including our regular roof, A-frame horizontal roof, and our vertical roof.
- Regular Roof (Good) – The primary benefit of owning a regular roof style structure is that it’s the most economically priced and built option in the metal building industry. Installed with horizontal paneling and signature curved edges, we recommend this design for areas that do not typically experience high winds or heavy precipitation.
- A-frame Horizontal Roof (Better) – Often referred to as a boxed-eave design, the A-frame horizontal style is also installed with horizontal paneling. However, due to its unique design, it’s more suitable for warmer areas that may receive some wind, but very light precipitation. Its main advantage is the ability to own an A-frame style structure without the cost of a vertical roof.
- Vertical Roof (Best) – The vertical roof is the most recommended, most durable, top-selling roof design offered in the metal building industry. It is designed and engineered with vertically aligned panels and additional framing pieces to add stability and strength to the structure. We highly-recommend the vertical roof to customers who live in areas with extreme weather conditions. It is also required for structures that are longer than 36’.
Customize Your Very Own Commercial Building
Our list of customization options doesn’t stop with our roof styles though! You have the chance to customize every aspect of your building, from its foundation, to its color scheme and everything in between. There are several more options to choose from, a few of them including the following:
- Frame-outs or Garage Doors
- Panel Orientation
- Walk-in Doors
Benefits of Carport Direct Commercial Steel Buildings
There are several benefits you stand to gain by investing in a commercial building from Carport Direct. And though one of the most obvious is their generous amount of interior space, there is so much more these structures than just their size. Let’s take a look at some of our customer’s favorite benefits:
- Versatile – Most people assume that commercial metal buildings only come in one shape and size, but in reality, you can get a steel building however you want. Whether you’re wanting to open a retail store, are in need of an airplane hangar, or if you simply need a large storage unit, Carport Direct commercial buildings can fulfill all your needs. And if your needs change down the road, your building can change with them!
- Cost-Effective – When you compare our commercial metal buildings at Carport Direct to those that have been constructed with other building materials, they are a much more cost-effective option. While their initial price may seem to be more than a wooden or vinyl structure, they can save you quite a bit of money in the long run. And little to no maintenance required, you can save even more money on maintenance, repair, and labor fees.
- Durable – Each of our steel buildings are designed and engineered with the finest heavy-duty, galvanized steel. Unlike traditional stick-builds, steel structures are not susceptible to rotting, warping, mold, mildew, fires, or critter infestations. By taking care of your unit, it can stand strong for years to come.
- Quick and Easy Install – When you spend a significant amount of your money on a metal structure, it can be frustrating when you have to wait a long time for it to be delivered and installed. With our custom commercial buildings, you can get the right building at the right time. Your structure will be delivered pre-cut, pre-drilled, and ready for assembly. And as long as the weather is permitting, your new building can be installed and ready-to-go within a day or so!
Commercial Metal Building Prices
Here at Carport Direct, we want you to get everything you need, want, and more. And with our affordable pricing, you can get just that! Not only do we give you the chance to purchase your dream structure, but we give you the chance to do so without pushy salespeople trying to tell you what they think you really need. On top of no salespeople and no sales commissions, we also offer built-in discounts with all our pricing.
On top of our unbeatable prices, we also wanted to make sure that customers who had limited funds would be able to purchase their dream structure too. We offer two of the best financing and rent-to-own programs in the metal building industry, available to anyone who may need the extra help. One of our building specialists can provide more information if needed.
Call Carport Direct Today for a Custom Commercial Building
Unlike other companies in the metal building industry, Carport Direct isn’t about selling you a metal building to make money, we’re about selling you a solution to all your storage needs. Our products go up faster, stay stronger, last longer, and protect your property better than any other structure our competition can offer. It’s the quality, craftsmanship, and efficiency of our products and services that have allowed us to experience success throughout the years. If you would like more information, give us a call today at (336) 415-3616 and come experience the Carport Direct way.