26-30' Wide Steel Carports
Applications for 26’ to 30’ Wide Carports
For most people, a carport is a shelter for their vehicles to stay under during foul weather conditions, but our steel carports can do so much more than that. Each of our buildings have been designed to fulfill a variety of needs whether at home, on the farm, or at the office. Think of a carport as a blank slate – you can do whatever you wish to with it. Take a look at some of our daily uses for steel carports:
- Equipment Shelter
- Entertainment Area
- Picnic Shelter
- RV Cover
Personalize Your Custom Metal Carport
Everyone has their own tastes when it comes to metal buildings; some people prefer the color red, others prefer blue. But here at Carport Direct, we have options for everyone! No matter what your preferences may be, we guarantee you can get everything you want and more when you partner with us. A few of our customization options include, but are not limited to, the following –
- Size Dimensions (width, length, height)
- Framing Options (12- and 14-gauge)
- Paneling (you can add panels to enclose the structure)
Benefits of 26’ Wide to 30’ Wide Carports
- Affordable – When compared to buildings made of other materials, our steel carports offer more savings and affordability in the long-run. Not only will you save money on less maintenance and little to no repair, but you can use our rent-to-own and financing programs to get the building you want when you want it!
- Durable – Each of our steel buildings are engineered with heavy-duty galvanized steel framing. The steel components are dipped in a zinc coating to better withstand every day wear and tear. And unlike wood, steel doesn’t harbor mold or mildew and is not susceptible to rot or rust.
- Fully-Customizable – From the base you have your structure installed on, to the color of the roof, to the anchors that keep it secure, we have customization options for everything. With just a little imagination, nothing is impossible!
- Easy to Install – Every unit we deliver and install is pre-engineered and ready for assembly when it arrives to the site. Our experienced crews can have your unit installed and ready-to-go within just a matter of hours!
Available Roof Styles
Choosing the roof style of your structure is one of the most important choices you’ll make when designing your steel carport. Not only will the roof add to the structure’s overall stability, but it provides your property with complete protection. There are three options available at Carport Direct, information listed below:
- Regular (Good) – Regular roofs are the most economical roof style available in the metal building industry. During manufacturing, the framing is bent to achieve its signature curved edges. Due to its horizontal paneling and simple framing, we recommend a regular roof for customers who reside in areas that don’t typically experience high winds or heavy precipitation.
- A-frame Horizontal (Better) – Our A-frame horizontal style is also referred to as a boxed-eave due to its frame design. Also installed with horizontally-oriented paneling, this roofing option is best suited for warmer areas that don’t experience much rain or snowfall. The primary benefit to opting for an A-frame horizontal roof is the ability to own an A-frame style structure without the cost of a vertical roof.
- Vertical (Best) – With additional framing pieces and vertically aligned paneling, vertical roofs are the strongest, longest-lasting roof style in the industry. It’s engineered to withstand all climate types; however, we highly-recommend vertical roofing systems to customers who live in areas prone to extreme weather conditions. Keep in mind though, if your structure’s length exceeds 36’, you’re required to have a vertical roof.
Prices and Sizes for 26’ to 30’ Wide Carports
There are plenty of steel building companies to choose from when purchasing a new carport or other structure. But the question you want to ask yourself is can they give you what we give you at Carport Direct? When you partner with us, we give you full control over the design and purchase of your dream carport; with us, you buy direct. We also offer a variety of savings options, including built-in discounts, and no sales commissions! There are certain factors that will influence the price of your structure, including its size, style, certifications, location, and features. However, with our excellent financing and rent-to-own programs, you won’t have to worry about not being able to afford your carport.
We offer a variety of standardized carports to choose from, starting at a smaller 12’W x 21’L, going up to a 26’W x 26’L, to a 30’W x 36’L and larger. The size of your structure will depend on your intentions for the unit and your needs. We recommend taking both current and future needs into consideration as it will provide you with room for maintenance, storage, and possible upgrades.
Why You Should Choose Carport Direct for Your Next Project
Not only do we provide the highest-quality products here at Carport Direct, but we also provide fair prices and excellent customer service. When our customers leave happy and satisfied with their dream building, we know we’ve done our job right. Don’t leave your vehicles or equipment exposed any longer, give us a call today at (336) 415-3616 if you have questions or get started with our 3D Building Estimator.