Features of a Boxed-Eave Carport
No two customers are alike, which is why we have options for everyone at Carport Direct. With such a variety of customization options, you can get the exact carport you’ve always dreamt of and add a personal touch to it. We provide assistance when needed, but to ensure you get exactly what you want and need, we give you full control over the design process. Take a look at a few of our available customization options below –
- Roof Styles – Aside from boxed-eave, we also offer regular and vertical roofs.
- Regular roofs are the most economical roof style offered. It is installed with horizontally-oriented panels and curved corners to better protect your property the sun and light rain. If you do not want to spend a lot of money and you live in an area that does not experience high winds, heavy rain or heavy snowfall, a regular roofing system is perfect for you.
- Our vertical roofs are the most durable, reliable, top-selling roof style available. During manufacturing, additional framing pieces and vertical panels are used for extra protection and stability. While they are more expensive, they can also withstand all climate types; however, if you live in areas with extreme weather conditions, we highly-recommend a vertical roof. If your structure is longer than 36’, you’re required to have a vertical roof to prevent future leaking.
- Colors – We offer 16 color options in total with 14 standard colors and 2 premiums. If you opt for a premium color, there will be an upcharge based on the overall price of your structure.
- Paneling – Depending on your intentions for the unit, you can choose to add extra paneling for a better sense of security and protection.
Benefits of A-frame Horizontal Carports
One of the main benefits of steel carports is their ability to provide reliable shelter for your vehicles; however, there is so much more to these metal structures. When you invest in an A-frame horizontal metal carport, you’re getting a versatile, long-lasting, durable means of shelter. To give you a good idea of what our boxed-eave carports have to offer, we’ve listed a few of their benefits below –
- Durable – With heavy-duty galvanized steel framing, our boxed-eave metal carports have the ability to stand strong for decades to come. And with steel reinforcements underneath the structure, they have an unmatched stability.
- Fully-Customizable – From the foundation you have the building installed on, to the orientation of your metal paneling, to the color of the roof and walls, you have the ability to customize every component of these steel units.
- Cost-Effective – Not only do we offer several opportunities to save money from the very start, but these steel carports can also save you money down the road. Between their durability and little required maintenance, you won’t have to worry about replacing or constantly repairing your carport.
- Low Maintenance – Due to their heavy-duty steel framing and galvanized coating, the amount of maintenance required for our steel buildings is far less than those made of other materials. With a little TLC and a good cleaning every few months, your structure will maintain its original condition for quite some time.
Boxed-Eave Metal Carport Sizes and Prices
When designing your carport, it’s important to choose a size that not only fits your current and future needs, but also fits your budget. You can choose your ideal size dimensions from our standard options or customize your size dimensions. Our A-frame horizontal carports usually start at a width of 12’ and a length of 21’, going up to 24’ wide and 36’ long. However, you can choose bigger dimensions, we ust recommend having a vertical roof installed with structures longer than 36’ due to the possibility of leaking.
Our prices vary depending on several factors, including your carport’s size, style, certifications, chosen features, and install location. For a standard, top-only boxed-eave carport, prices usually start around $1,200, going up with the addition of customization options. If you can’t afford the full price of your carport upfront, you should consider applying for our rent-to-own or financing program.
Delivery and Installation Services at Carport Direct
To take some of the stress off your shoulders, we also include all our delivery and installation services in the final price of your structure. We do not provide groundwork preparation, but we do have concrete services available in Mount Airy, North Carolina and surrounding areas within an hour radius.
In order for us to properly install your steel unit, make sure your site is clear of all debris and vegetation and is level. We cannot install your carport if these steps are not followed.
Purchase Your New Boxed-Eave Carport from Carport Direct
Carport Direct is committed to providing you with your dream carport for a price that you can afford. The best prices may not always be the cheapest, but you don’t want to invest your money in a cheap building, you want to invest it in a quality building. Call us today at (336) 415-3616 or visit our website to start designing your dream carport and experience the Carport Direct difference!