Triple Wide Carports
Possible Uses for 3 Car Metal Carports
In most cases, customers tend to use our triple-wide carports to shelter their multiple vehicles from the elements, but what you may not realize is this carport style has the ability to fulfill a number of applications. We tend to forget as adults that we can still use our imagination and have fun every now and again. Check out a few of the ways you can take advantage of these steel buildings –
- Shelter for beloved animals
- Patio covers
- Equipment covers
- Picnic shelter
- RV cover
- Personal gym
- Guest house
If you have a unique idea on how to take advantage of the versatile designs three-car carports offer, we would love to hear from you. Give us a call today at (336) 415-3616.
Benefits of Three Car Carports
One of the main benefits our 3-car metal carports have over other building styles is the generous amount of space they offer. But there is so much more to these structures than their size, check out a few of their benefits below –
- Easy Installation
- Pest, Rust, Fire-Resistant
- Little Maintenance Required
Available Roof Styles
Choosing the right roof style for your metal structure is essential to maintaining its strength, durability, and overall life-span. There are three roofs to choose from here at Carport Direct, each having their own features and benefits to consider.
- Regular – Due to its simple framing and round edges, the regular roof is the most economical style offered. With horizontal paneling, we recommend this roof to customers who live in areas that do not typically experience high winds or excessive amounts of rain or snow.
- A-frame Horizontal – Also known as boxed-eave, this roofing option is also installed with horizontally-oriented paneling and side eave trim. It is best suited for areas that may experience some high winds, but very light rain or snowfall. Its primary benefit is the ability to own an A-frame style structure without the cost of a vertical roof.
- Vertical – With additional framing pieces and vertical panels, this roof is the most durable option available. While it’s engineered to withstand all weather conditions, it is highly-recommended for areas prone to harsh weather. If your structure is longer than 36’, you’re required to have a vertical roof.
Triple Carport Prices
Have you ever really wanted something but just couldn’t afford it? Here at Carport Direct, we wanted to make sure none of our customers had to experience that, so on top of our affordable prices, we decided to offer flexible payment plans. Our rent-to-own and financing programs have helped hundreds of customers get their dream structure at a price they can afford, on a time-frame they can handle.
In order to finalize the price for our steel products, there are certain factors that must be taken into consideration – its style, size, certifications, install location, and added customizations. But there’s no need to worry about being able to pay the total amount upfront, just ask about our available payment plans.
To ensure the quality and durability of our products, we offer two types of heavy-duty, galvanized steel framing: 12- and 14- gauge. As the industry-standard, 14-gauge framing is thinner and much easier to work with. With a diameter of 2 ½” x 2 ½”, it has more give than the 12-gauge. The 12-gauge framing is thicker and more durable, its diameter measuring at 2 ¼” x 2 ¼’.
Buy Your New 3 Car Carport from Carport Direct
At Carport Direct, we don’t want to just sell you a steel building, we want to build a relationship that will last beyond the initial sale. We take our time to better understand your needs and budget so we can provide you with your ideal storage solution. With quality products, exceptional prices, and a passion to help others, Carport Direct is the perfect partner for you! Give us a call today at (336) 415-3616 to speak with one of our building specialists on how to get started.