BUY THE BEST
Metal Garages are fully-enclosed buildings, sturdy and effective to protect your cars and vehicles. At Carport Direct, you can find a wide range of steel garages for any purpose to store your valuable assets. Now Select your garage kits, Customize, and then Order your Metal Garage Online.
Shop By Category
METAL GARAGE STYLES
Carport Direct brings you the best standard metal garages and triple wide steel garages in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Indiana, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Mississippi, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Maryland, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Louisiana, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, and West Virginia. We offer our standard and triple wide carport garages and steel buildings in three different roof styles –
- Regular Roof Style Garages
- A-frame or Boxed-Eave Roof Style Garages
- Vertical Roof Style Garages
The above garage roof styles are listed in their order of increasing base price. This means that the regular roof style garages and buildings cost the least whereas the vertical style roof garages cost more than the other two roof styles. However, Carport Direct highly recommends you vertical style roof garages & metal buildings for their great curb appeal, longer life, and less maintenance. Snow and debris like fallen leaves do not accumulate on the roof of a vertical roof carport garage making it easy to manage and clean. Moreover, a carport or a metal building increases the value of your home. Here is why you should choose Vertical Roof Style Metal Garages:
- Most carport manufacturers design carport sheet panels (that go on the walls and the roof) to a maximum length of 31′. Any carport or metal building over 31′ in your area will have two panels seamed together. This can create a possibility of a leak in your carport roof later.
- The ridges of the steel panels in a horizontal roof run parallel to the sides of the carport or garage. Water, snow, debris etc., will drain to the front and back of the building, towards the door openings. This can form puddles of water on your carport roof. On a vertical roof, the ridges of the steel panels run from the top of the carport or garage to the sides. This roof configuration displaces water, snow, etc., much more efficiently, and water will not pond on the roof.
- You receive a 20 Year Limited Rust Thru Warranty On All Lengths Of Vertical Roof Style Metal Carports & Metal Buildings, however on Horizontal Roofs Only Up To 31′ long are covered under warranty.
Metal Garage Prices
The garage prices listed on the Carport Direct website are for a fully enclosed metal garage building. The prices for these garages include 9′ Walls, two 9′ x 8′ Roll-Up Doors, 14 Gauge Frame, one 3′ Brace on Every Leg, Concrete or Ground Anchors, Bows/Legs 5′ On Center, & One Center Brace on Every Bow. From the customization panel on Carport Direct, you can design a custom configuration according to your needs & specifications, including different size roll-up doors, roll-up doors on the side, specific widths & lengths, leg height, certification, and more. You can opt for the thicker 12 GA framing, add more garage doors, windows, walk-in doors, framed openings, and choose from a wide list of 14 color options.
Carport Direct has conveniently priced a wide selection of Standard and Triple Wide Size Steel garages in sizes from 12’ to 30’ wide, & from 21’ to 41’/51’ long, which are suitable for most of our customers. We offer these standard sizes to save you time & money. We can build any custom size in between these sizes. Any custom size is priced the same as the next size up. I.e., a 16′ wide is priced the same as an 18′ wide, a 29′ long would be priced the same as a 31′ long.
You can join the garages at the end to produce a long garage. We have built carports and garages as long as 300’ long and there is a small end to end connection fee using which you have to pay to join ends. You can also add a lean-to to your garage turning it into a garage barn like building with one or two lean tos. These barn garage buildings are very popular in the semi-urban and the rural American markets and have been used as horse barns, ranch, hay units, and depots. Our standard drop on a barn is 4’ on 12’ and we can build classic, continuous, and step-down barn buildings.
Metal garages are excellent steel structures you can use to cover your car, truck, farm Equipment, motorcycles, RV, boat & equipment. They also are used for metal canopies, carport covers, metal RV covers, metal shelters, boat covers, shed garage kits, metal carport kits, steel canopies, and motorhome covers. If you want to protect and enhance the value of these items, a metal carport will preserve the appearance & value of your vehicles. Please visit the metal garage details page in the size of your choice and choose your state. Optional braces are required for certification for 9′ to 12′ legs. Higher snow load & wind rating available at extra cost. Delivery, Installation, & Anchoring to your Level Ground or Concrete Slab. Plus Local Sales Tax Only.