12-24' Wide Metal Garages
Benefits of Prefabricated Metal Garages
The most talked-about benefits of steel garages are their reliability and functionality, but when you invest in a prefab garage from Carport Direct, you’re getting so much more. Here are a few benefits you’ll experience when you buy a custom steel garage from us here at Carport Direct –
- Little-to-no Maintenance
- Fire and Pest Resistant
- Easy Installation
Available Roofing Styles
While some may not realize it, the roof of a steel building is just as important as the rest of the structure itself. Roofs provide your property with complete protection from the weather elements while adding to the overall durability of the unit. There are three available roofing options at Carport Direct, each with their own set of pros and cons. Take a look below for more information regarding each option:
- Regular Roofs – As the most economical style offered at Carport Direct, regular roofs have become a popular choice among homeowners and those in the agricultural industry. Its curved edges and horizontal paneling make this roof the best option for areas that do not typically experience high winds, heavy rain, or heavy snowfall.
- A-frame Horizontal (Boxed-Eave) Roofs – Often referred to as a boxed-eave style roof, the A-frame horizontal roofing option is also installed with horizontally-oriented paneling. Its primary benefit is the ability to own an A-frame style structure without the cost of a vertical roof. We recommend the boxed-eave to customers who reside in warmer areas with occasional precipitation.
- Vertical Roofs – Out of the three options offered at Carport Direct, the vertical style is the most durable, top-selling roofing system available. It’s also an A-frame style, designed and built with additional framing pieces for added protection. Its vertical paneling is best suited for areas prone to extreme weather conditions. If your custom garage is longer than 36’, you’re required to choose a vertical roof.
Customize Your Dream Custom Garages
Everyone wants a prefab garage that is tailored to their exact needs and budget. Here at Carport Direct, we give you options so that having a garage tailored to your needs is exactly what you get. Unlike other steel building companies, we give you full control over the design of your custom garage, ensuring you get exactly what you want and need. A few of our available customization options include, but are not limited to, the following items:
- Doors (Garage and Walk-in) – We offer a variety of sizes for both garage doors and walk-in doors. Depending on your intentions for the building and the overall size, you may be able to add several doors.
- Frame-outs – We also offer frame-outs if you choose not to have a roll-up door or walk-in door. There are also window frame-outs available if you choose to add custom windows after installation.
- Windows – There are several window sizes and designs available at Carport Direct, their availability depending on your location.
- Framing – We have two available options for steel framing – 12- and 14-gauge. Our 12-gauge measures at 2 ¼” x 2 ¼”, making it the best option for areas that are prone to harsh weather conditions. Since the 14-gauge is thinner with a diameter of 2 ½” x 2 ½”, it is much easier to work with.
- Colors – There are 14 standard color options to choose from and 2 premiums. If you choose one of our premium colors, there will be an upcharge based on the price of your garage.
Possible Applications for Custom Steel Garages
Nine times out of ten, people purchase a custom steel garage with intentions to store their equipment or shelter their vehicles from Mother Nature’s brutal forces. And while there’s nothing wrong with using a garage for its original purpose, Carport Direct has built their garages to fulfill a wide variety of day-to-day applications for homes, farms, and businesses. Don’t believe us? Take a look at a few of our creative, yet surprising uses for prefabricated metal garages:
- Entertainment Area
- Storage Unit
- Personal Gym
- Private Library
- Equipment Storage
- RV Shelter
- Office Space
Prices and Sizes of Prefab Garages
What does it mean to buy direct? Simply put, you’re buying yourself. Carport Direct doesn’t have middle men, there are no salespeople or commissions to worry about. Unlike other companies, we give you control over the design and purchasing process of your garage. We’re here to help when needed, but overall, you’re in control. While designing your dream garage, keep in mind that there are certain factors that will influence the price of your structure – its size, style, certifications, chosen customizations, and install location. If you’re concerned about the price of your structure, contact one of our building representatives today for information regarding our rent-to-own and financing programs.
We offer standard prices for all our garages at Carport Direct, with widths starting at 12’ and going up to 18’, 20’, 22’, and 24’. If our standardized options cannot fulfill all your needs, you can always choose to customize the size dimensions of your garage.
Buy Your New Custom Metal Garage from Carport Direct
Here at Carport Direct, we aren’t just about selling you a metal building, we’re about helping you find the ideal storage solution for all your needs. No matter what they may be, your needs are important to us. Don’t hesitate to call us, we guarantee you’ll find exactly what you need and more when you partner with us. Feel free to contact us today at (336) 415-3616 or get started with our 3D Building Estimator.