All Vertical Style Metal Garages
Benefits of Vertical Roof Garages
The most common, and most obvious, use for vertical garages is to shelter your vehicles and possible equipment. But when you invest in a steel garage from Carport Direct, you’re getting much more than a reliable source of shelter for your property. Our vertical roof style garages are also…
- Easy to Build – Unlike buildings made of other materials, there is not an excessive amount of labor required to install a steel structure. Our professional crews can have your garage installed and ready-to-go within a matter of hours, weather permitting.
- Cost-Effective – Our vertical steel garages may seem costlier at purchase, but their savings come with time. They do not require the number of maintenance buildings made of wood, vinyl, or other materials do. And due to their durability, you won’t need to worry about having to replace the structure for decades.
- Versatile – Each of our vertical metal garages have flexible designs, making the process of extending, changing, or adding onto the unit much easier. They can do so much more than provide parking space for vehicles, and the possible applications are endless.
Customize Your Dream Vertical Garage
Unlike other metal building companies, we give you full control over the design of your vertical garage. From the type of foundation, your structure is installed on, to the style of roof you choose to complete it with, you have the ability to customize every aspect of your garage. We’ve included a list of a few of our available customization options below –
- Color Options – We offer a selection of 16 available colors at Carport Direct. With 14 standard color options and 2 premium colors (available for additional fees), you can find the perfect color combination for the roof, trim, and walls of your structure.
- Doors/Windows/Frame-outs – You can choose to have garage doors, walk-in doors, or frame-outs installed on your vertical garage. You can also choose to have windows installed for a source of natural lighting.
- Roof Styles – There are several roof styles offered to customers at Carport Direct, each with their pros and cons. Some people even choose one simply because of its looks. Information about both A-frame horizontal (boxed-eave) and vertical roofs are listed below –
- A-frame Horizontal – Also known as the boxed-eave style, the A-frame horizontal roof is installed with horizontally-oriented panels. Compared to the vertical roof, it is a more affordable way to own an A-frame style building.
- Regular – Similar to the boxed-eave style, the regular roof is also installed with horizontal paneling. However, with its curved edges and simple framing, it is recommended for areas that do not experience high winds, heavy rainfall, or heavy snowfall.
Possible Applications for Vertical Roof Steel Garages
Garages that were once used strictly for sheltering vehicles from the elements and theft are now being used for so much more! While they can still be used for their first intended purpose, their versatile designs have allowed customers to utilize their spacious interiors for a variety of new applications. Take a look at some of their possible uses below –
- Game Room
- Personal Gym
- Storage Unit
- Guest Room
- Animal Shelter
- Parking Garage
Prices and Sizes
At Carport Direct, you buy direct. What does it mean to buy direct? You’re buying yourself; there are no salespersons or middle men to deal with. You can build and design your garage, place your order, and even pay for your building right on our website. And to make the deal even sweeter, all our prices include built-in discounts AND we only require 10% discounts!
There are several factors that will influence the overall cost of your vertical steel garage, including its size, style, chosen customizations, certifications, and location. However, we offer two excellent rent-to-own and financing programs for customers who need a little help affording their dream garage.
We offer standard garage sizes for our vertical roof style structures, their prices ranging based on their dimensions. For example, a 12’W x 21’L vertical garage will start around $3,100, while a 24’W x 51’L vertical steel garage will start around $8,600. You can choose to customize your size dimensions, just remember that the bigger the building, the higher the price.
Things to Consider Before Purchasing a Vertical Steel Garage
Throughout the process of designing and purchasing your garage, there are several things that will be running through your mind, and it’s easy for some things to get overlooked. But to make the process go smoothly and take the stress off your shoulders, we’ve provided a list below with a few things you will need to consider before making a purchase.
- Finding the perfect installation site is very important to the longevity of your garage. You will need to check with your local municipality regarding local building codes and permits. After you have this information, be sure to inform your building specialists of all codes, requirements, and permits.
- The next step is to prepare your site for installation. Before we can install your unit, the site must be cleared of all vegetation and debris, then leveled. If there is more than a 50-foot difference between the delivery truck and the site, additional labor fees may be charged. ALL site preparation is your responsibility.
- Depending on your location and its weather conditions, you may need to certify your structure. Certified buildings have been engineered to meet local building codes as well as local wind and snow load ratings. As some areas do not experience high winds or heavy snows, you may not have to certify your structure. Check with your local ordinances for more information.
Buy Direct from Carport Direct
While there are plenty of manufacturers and dealers to supply you with your vertical steel garage, can they offer you what Carport Direct does? We aren’t just about selling metal buildings, we’re about serving you and helping you find your ideal storage solution. Our goal is to provide ALL our customers with excellent service at ALL time! Not only that, but we make sure to take all your needs and your budget into consideration. If you would like to get started, give one of our friendly building specialists a call today at (336) 415-3616, and we will be more than happy to assist you.