Five Car Metal Garages
Roof Styles for 5 Car Metal Garages
Finding a roof style that fits perfectly with your structure is one of the most important steps taken during the design process. Not only does the roof take the brunt of Mother Nature’s forces, but it will add to the structural integrity of your garage. We have three roof styles available at Carport Direct – regular, A-frame horizontal, and vertical. In order to make an educated decision, you need to understand the features and benefits each roof style has to offer.
- Vertical (Best) – Vertical roofs are the most durable option available in the metal building industry. With vertical paneling that easily channels all rain, snow, fallen leaves, and other debris off the roof and added framing pieces for more strength, this roof can withstand all climate types. However, it is highly-recommended for areas prone to inclement weather and required for structures longer than 36’.
- A-frame Horizontal (Better) – Sometimes referred to as boxed-eave, the A-frame horizontal roof has similarities to both the regular and vertical roof. As its name implies, it is installed with horizontal paneling, best suited for areas that may experience some high winds, but very light rain and snowfall. Its primary benefit is the ability to own an A-frame style structure without the price of a vertical roof.
- Regular (Good) – The regular roof is the most economical roof style offered at Carport Direct. It’s installed with horizontal paneling and rounded-edges, making this the best option for customers who live in areas that do not experience wind, rain, or snowfall.
Color Me Happy
Choosing the ideal color combination for your steel building has never been easier! With our 3D Building Estimator at Carport Direct, you can sort through our 14 standard color options and 2 premium colors to find the perfect combination. During manufacturing, the colors are infused into the metal, so you won’t have to worry about the paint peeling or fading throughout the years. Keep in mind, if you choose one of our premium color options, there will be charges added to your final price.
Our standard color options include the following –
- Barn Red, Beige, Black, Brown, Burgundy, Clay, Galvalume, MC Gray (Light Gray), MC Green, Quaker Gray (Dark Gray), Sandstone, Slate Blue, Tan, White
Our two premium options include the following –
- Copper, Crimson Red
Daily Uses for Five Car Garages
We know it may seem crazy at first – investing your hard-earned money into a garage that is much larger than what you initially needed. But we promise you won’t regret having the extra space! From storing bicycles and sporting gear, to having a personal workshop, to simply parking vehicles and equipment in the garage, there will always be a way to use the extra room. Take a look at some of our ideas on how to take advantage of the full layout of your five-car metal garage:
- Rental Property
- Guest House
- Animal Shelter (If you plan to keep animals in the structure, be sure to include a ventilation system)
- Studio – Photography, dance, art, etc.
- Art Gallery
Prices for Five Car Metal Garages
When you purchase a 5-car metal garage from Carport Direct, you’re buying direct. Instead of going through a salesperson, you buy directly through our website; there are not middle men or pushy salespeople trying to upsell you. And while we will be with you every step of the way to provide assistance when needed, we give you full control over designing and purchasing the garage you truly need and want.
Our garage prices are some of the most competitive in the industry, delivery and installation services included. But our savings don’t stop there – we also have built-in discounts! There are certain factors that will influence the overall cost of your garage, including its size, style, certifications, added customizations, and location; however, we offer flexible payment plans for customers who need assistance. If you would like information regarding our rent-to-own and financing programs, feel free to contact one of our friendly building specialists today.
Sizes of 5-Car Garages
The size dimensions you choose for your garage will depend on your intentions for the unit and how much you plan to spend on it. To comfortably park five vehicles or only a few vehicles with storage room, we have our 24’W x 50’L five car garage. The standard sizes for five-car metal garages usually range between 20’ and 30’ widths, the typical length staying around 50’; however, you can opt to customize the size of your unit to fit your needs and requirements. When choosing the size of your garage, be sure to evaluate both your current and anticipated requirements. If you aren’t sure what size garage you need, visit our website for more information or contact us today at Carport Direct for assistance.
Buy Your 5 Car Garage from Carport Direct
Your reasons for investing in a steel garage are uniquely your own, and we respect that here at Carport Direct. We aren’t just trying to sell you a steel building, we’re trying to form a relationship with you that will last beyond the final sale. Don’t wait any longer, take the leap and give us a call today at (336) 415-3616 to speak with one of our building experts about investing in a new five car metal garage. And if you don’t want a fully-enclosed garage, that is no problem! We have a complete product line of metal structures to choose from.