Four Car Metal Garages
4 Car Metal Garage Sizes
Carport Direct offers standard sizes for all our steel structures. The sizes for four car garages start with ranging widths of 20’ to 30’; lengths ranging from 40’ to 45’. The leg height can be determined based on your chosen width and length, your area’s weather conditions, and your intentions for the building. Keep in mind, the size you choose for your garage will factor into the overall price.
Build Your Own 4 Car Garage Online
If you can’t seem to find what you’re looking for on our website, we also offer a 3D Metal Building Configurator to design your garage with. Simply select the 3D model you wish to start with, and then start selecting the features you wish to include, such as –
- Foundation Type
- Walls (fully-enclosed, partially-closed, open)
- Roof Style
- Doors (Roll-up, walk-in, frame-out_
- Colors (16 standard options, 2 premium options)
There are other customization options available to personalize your 4 car steel garage with, just visit our website for more information.
Featured Roof Styles
Finding the ideal roof style that suits your needs and your area’s weather conditions is very important. We offer three roofing styles here at Carport Direct – regular, A-frame horizontal (boxed-eave), and vertical.
- Regular – Regular roofs have an A-shaped with curved edges, the sheet metal running parallel to the length of the structure. It is recommended for areas that only experience moderate weather conditions.
- Boxed-Eave – The A-frame horizontal style, sometimes referred to as boxed-eave, is also installed with horizontal paneling. However, this style has a V-shape that is flat all the way down. This roof style is best suited for areas that may experience some winds, but very light rain and snowfall.
- Vertical – As the name implies, the paneling for this roof style is installed vertically. The vertical roof is the most durable and reliable roofing option available in the industry. While it is required for structures longer than 36’, it is highly-recommended for areas prone to inclement weather.
At Carport Direct, you’re buying a 4-car metal garage direct. This means you’re buying yourself; there’s no pushy salesperson trying to tell you what they think you need, no upselling. Now, this doesn’t mean we won’t provide assistance along the way; it simply means we give you control over buying the metal structure you actually need and want.
And while our prices are some of the most competitive in the industry, there are still several factors that will affect the overall cost of your garage – its size, added customizations, certifications, and location. For cash-conscious customers who are on a budget or cannot obtain the funds for full payment upfront, we also offer flexible rent-to-own and financing programs.
Oh, and did we mention that Carport Direct metal garages are available for purchase with lowest deposit? And the savings don’t just stop there! Compared to wood, steel does not rot, mildew, harbor mold, or rust; it also requires little-to-no maintenance, saving you tons of money in the long-run. And with their unmatched durability, you won’t have to worry about replacing the structure for decades. Overall, purchasing a four car metal garage with us at Carport Direct is well worth it.
Why Carport Direct?
Carport Direct not only offers the finest steel garages on the market for exceptional prices, but we also offer quality. We don’t just sell you a building, we provide you with a reliable, long-term solution to all your storage needs. And unlike other companies in the industry, we also give you full control over the layout of your dream garage or other building. If you would like to start working with a company, you can trust, visit our website or call us today at (336) 415-3616 to speak with one of our building advisors.