Single Car Garages
Benefits of Single Car Metal Garages
All our steel products at Carport Direct are engineered with heavy-duty, galvanized steel to guarantee complete protection for all your belongings. Compared to wooden structures, our one car metal garages are a far superior option for several reasons. Steel is a weather-proof material, meaning it won’t rot like wood, nor will it mold, mildew, rust, or be affected by pests. Carport Direct 1 car garages also includes the following benefits –
- Cost-Efficiency – Our delivery and installation services are included in the sale price of all our products. And with little-to-no maintenance required, you can save even more money!
- Flexible Designs – Designed and engineered with such flexible designs, our single car garages can fulfill a variety of accommodations. If needed, you can easily take your unit down and assemble it in another location.
- Longer-Lasting – We only use the finest galvanized steel for all our products, ensuring their quality and durability. And by performing routine maintenance checks and making any needed repairs as quickly as possible, you can add to its life-span.
- Ease of Installation – All our metal garages are pre-cut and pre-drilled in one of our manufacturing facilities before arriving to the install location. Once delivered, our experienced crews can have your structure assembled and ready-to-go within a matter of hours!
Customize Your 1 Car Garage
At Carport Direct, we give you control over the design of your single car metal garage. You can have peace of mind knowing you’ll get exactly what you want as you choose your garage’s features and size dimensions. And with our unique 3D Estimator, you can choose the doors, windows, colors, foundation style, and everything in between from the comfort of your home. Once you are happy with the final product, you can easily place you order through our order. A few of our customization options include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Roof Styles – There are three featured roof styles at Carport Direct: regular, A-frame horizontal, and vertical.
- Regular (Good) – With horizontal paneling and rounded-edge to better protect your vehicle from the sun, this roof style is best suited for areas that typically experience moderate weather conditions.
- A-frame Horizontal (Better)– Also installed with horizontally-oriented paneling, the A-frame horizontal style is an excellent option for customers who live in areas with some high winds, but very light rain or snowfall.
- Vertical (Best) – The vertical style is the most durable and top-selling roofing option available. It is installed with ridge caps, a hat channel, and vertical panels to better channel all rain, snow, and debris off the roof.
- Doors – You can choose to have roll-up garage doors, frame-outs, or walk-in doors installed on your side or end of choice.
- Windows – As a great source of natural lighting, you can choose between our window options, with or without grids. You can also choose to have window frame-outs and order your own windows after install.
- Colors – Choose the ideal color combination that adds to your structure’s aesthetics and blends well with your current scheme. Some color options may vary depending on your location.
Single Car Garage Sizes
When choosing the width, length, and height dimensions of your structure, you need to first determine how you plan to use it. What are your intentions for the one car garage? Once you’ve determined how you will use the building, we recommend taken all possible upgrades and future needs into consideration. You want to avoid ordering a garage that is too small to accommodate your needs. Bigger is always better.
Applications for One Car Garages
Despite what some people may think, Carport Directs metal garages can be used for so much more than storage units or parking areas for vehicles. Take a look at some of our ideas below for inspiration on your next project –
- Workshop – Whether you’re a carpenter, welder, or woodworker, having a quiet place to work is essential to your productivity. You can also keep your equipment, tools, and other necessities stored safely in one of our single car garages.
- Guest House – No more air mattresses or sharing rooms. When your friends and family come to visit for the weekend, simply send them out to your new guest house.
- Animal Shelter – Our one car garages supply the perfect amount of space for a dog kennel or animal shelter. For families who foster or rescue animals, one of our garages could be a great benefit to you.
- Parking Garage – Or you can choose to use one of our 1 car garages for its intended purpose: a parking garage. Keep your vehicle sheltered from the elements and theft with one of our sturdy, reliable structures.
Prices of One Car Garages
We understand that price matters, especially for the cash-conscious customer on a budget. But we don’t want you to worry about having the funds to pay for your single car metal garage upfront. While we are more than happy to accept full payment, we have flexible payment plans for customers who do not have that option. Carport Direct offers financing and rent-to-own programs to help you get exactly what you want and need without breaking the bank! We are constantly working with our financing partners to find ways to make our payment plans even easier to use. If you would like to know more about these programs, feel free to contact us today and one of our friendly building specialists will be happy to help you.
What Sets Carport Direct Apart
Purchasing a 1 car metal garage doesn’t have to be complicated and with our direct buying feature, you can choose your garage style and place an order within a matter of minutes. Not only will you be saving money, but the buying process is easy and stress-free. If you’re ready to take the next step, feel free to contact us today at (336) 329-6949 or visit our website for more information. We can’t wait to help you!