Three Car Metal Garages
Three Car Metal Garages for Daily Applications
Many people think that triple garages are limited to what they can do, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Other than sheltering your property from the elements, Carport Direct steel garages can be used for so much more:
- Storage Unit – Keep all your lawn equipment, sporting gear, holiday decorations, and everything in between stored safely nearby in a triple wide garage from Carport Direct.
- Parking Garage – You can choose to use one of our garages for its intended purpose – parking vehicles. These structures can shelter several vehicles comfortably, with room to spare! You can also use the garage to store your classic car collection.
- Workshop – Our 3 car prefab garages offer a generous amount of space for you to easily store all your tools and equipment and still have an area to complete all your work.
- Agricultural Building – These fully-enclosed steel buildings can help you keep all your hay, feed, grain, riding equipment, and agricultural equipment stored safely nearby. You can even add a few stalls and convert the unit into a chicken house or a shelter for your horses and other livestock.
Carport Direct Roof Styles
The roof you choose to finish your 3 car garage with will make a difference in its functionality as well as its structural integrity. Carport Direct offers three styles to choose from – regular, A-frame horizontal, and vertical. It’s important to understand the features and benefits each roof style has to offer before making a final decision.
- Regular (Good) – The regular roof is the most economical style available. Since it is installed with round-edges and horizontal paneling, it’s recommended that customers who live in areas with little rain, snow, or winds purchase a regular roof garage.
- A-frame Horizontal (Better) – Also referred to as boxed-eave, the A-frame horizontal roof design is also installed with horizontally-oriented paneling. If you live in an area that may experience some high winds, but very little rain or snowfall, an A-frame horizontal garage is a better option for you.
- Vertical (Best) – Out of the three options provided, vertical roofs are the most durable and reliable style offered. It’s designed and engineered with ridge caps, a hat channel, and vertically-oriented panels to easily channel all precipitation and debris off the unit. While it can withstand all climate types, it is highly recommended for areas prone to harsh weather conditions. For steel buildings longer than 36’, a vertical roof is required to avoid leaking.
Design Your Garage Online
At Carport Direct, you have the ability to choose, design, and customize your dream structure with our 3D designing tool from the convenience of your home. You simply select the garage style you wish to start with, then start designing your dream structure with the following available customization options –
- Size Dimensions
- Roof Styles
If you would like more information about the customizations listed above and others, feel free to contact one of our friendly building specialists today.
3 Car Garage Sizes
Each of our steel building styles have standard sizes to choose from. For our three car garages, the widths range from 20’ to 30’, with lengths ranging from 30’ to 35’. The leg height of your triple garage will depend on how you plan to use the structure and its width, leg height sizes varying between 6’ and 20’. Remember, your structure cannot be taller than it is wide.
When choosing your three car garage size dimensions, it’s good to prepare for the future now and buy a garage that will accommodate your current needs as well as the future.
Prices for Three Car Garages
Carport Direct offers some of the great prices with delivery and installation included! No hollow sales, no pushy salespersons telling you what they think you need. We bring you the great prices in the metal building industry AND discounts without compromising the quality or durability of our outdoor structure.
There are certain variations that will factor into the total cost of your three car garage, including its size dimensions (width, length, height), added customizations (doors, windows, gauge of frame, etc.), certifications, and the location of the assembly site. However, there’s no need to stress about having the funds for the full payment upfront. Carport Direct offers two flexible payment plans for those who need financial assistance. For more information regarding our rent-to-own and financing services, contact us today at (336) 415-3616 to speak with one of our representatives.
Order Your Triple Wide Online with Carport Direct
Carport Direct values the worth of your hard-earned money and we’re here to help you save that money when buying a 3 car prefab garage. Our simple, yet all-inclusive approach to helping you, is what has set us apart from other companies in the metal building industry, as well as our prices, quality products, and excellent customer service. No matter where you are, we’ve got you covered. So, if you’re ready to find the perfect three car garage, call us today at (336) 415-3616 or send email to [email protected].