A-Frame Roof RV Carports
Advantages of A-frame Horizontal Steel RV Carports
When comparing a steel RV carport to those made with other building materials such as wood, vinyl, or brick, steel is the far superior option. Unlike wooden structures, steel does not harbor mold or mildew, nor is it susceptible to rust or pest infestations. Each steel component undergoes a galvanization process for added protection, followed by a protective coating. Buildings that are constructed with steel are longer-lasting, more durable, versatile, and fully-customizable.
Uses for Boxed-Eave Metal RV Covers
The most common use for RV covers is to protect campers, trailers, and RVs from the elements. But what some people may not realize is RV covers are not just applicable for sheltering your recreational vehicle, they have a much wider variety of possibilities. Your needs are uniquely yours, and with one of our A-frame horizontal roof metal RV covers, you can meet and exceed all your needs. Take a look at some of our ideas below –
- Agricultural Equipment Storage
- Church Van Shelter
- Picnic Area
- Watercraft Shelter
Customize Your Boxed-Eave Steel RV Carport
We have a large selection of customization options to personalize your RV carport with at Carport Direct. And with our 3D Building Estimator, you can design your dream carport and see a 3D model of the finished product from the comfort of your own home.
- Certifications – Depending on the weather conditions in your area, you may or may not need to certify your structure. A certified steel building is one that has been designed and engineered to meet all local or state building codes, requirements, and wind and snow load ratings.
- Roof Styles – Aside from the boxed-eave roof, we also have a regular and vertical style. The regular roof is installed with curved corners and horizontally-oriented panels, best suited for areas that do not typically experience high winds or heavy precipitation. The vertical style is the most durable offered with additional framing pieces and vertically aligned paneling. We recommend the vertical roofing system to customers who live in areas with extreme weather conditions.
- Anchors – There are several anchoring systems to choose from at Carport Direct, each made for a specific foundation type. We offer rebar anchors, asphalt anchors, concrete anchor, and mobile home anchors.
- Colors – Choose between 14 standard color options and 2 premiums to find the ideal color combination for your RV cover.
- Size Dimensions – We offer both standardized building dimensions and fully-customizable dimensions. The size dimensions will depend on your budget as well as your needs.
Prices and Sizes of A-frame Horizontal Roof Metal RV Covers
There are several factors that affect the overall cost of your structure, including its size, style, certifications, chosen features, and site location. It’s important to keep these factors in the back of your mind while designing your RV cover, especially the chosen features and size dimensions. However, with our rent-to-own (RTO) and financing programs, there is no reason to worry about price! These flexible payment plans allow you to order your dream carport and pay for it in a time-frame that works for you. Typical prices for a top-only, boxed-eave RV cover start around $1,200 and go up as you add features and increase the size dimensions.
Choosing the size dimensions of your RV carport is one of the most crucial steps you’ll take during the design process. Not only will the right size accommodate your current needs, but it will also accommodate your anticipated needs for the future. We recommend measuring your motorhome, camper, RV, or trailer to better understand what size unit you will need. To determine the length of your carport, we recommend adding five feet to the length of your recreational vehicle to determine the minimum length needed to cover the entire vehicle. The width of the cover will be based on the width of your RV and the amount of extra room you desire. And when it comes to the height, you just need to be sure and have enough clearance for antennas, vents, and other objects on top of the vehicle.
Buy Your RV Shelter from Carport Direct
We are committed to providing each and every one of our customers with their ideal storage solution at a price they can afford. And while the best prices may not always be the cheapest, you don’t want to invest your hard-earned money into cheap building. Here at Carport Direct, we guarantee quality with our prices. Take a look at our website for more information or to get started designing your dream RV cover. We’re available at (336) 415-3616 if you need assistance or have questions.