Vertical Roof RV Carports
Benefits of Vertical Roof RV Carports
Other than their ability to provide your home-away-from-home with a reliable shelter, these steel units have several benefits to offer. Our heavy-duty, galvanized steel framing has made our structures the best option when compared to those made of other building materials. A few of the benefits our vertical RV carports offer include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Quick and Easy Assembly
Common Uses of Vertical Roof Steel RV Covers
When people consider investing in an RV carport, they usually intend to use it to protect their RV, camper, or trailer. But these versatile structures have an endless list of possibilities! We understand everyone has unique needs, but we’ve provided a few examples below of possible applications for our RV covers –
- Hay shed
- Animal shelter
- Storage for personal belongings
- Parking area for vehicles
Vertical Roof RV Carports Features
- Color Options – With our variety of color options, you can choose the ideal combination for both the trim and roof of your RV cover. We have 16 color options in total, 14 standard choices and 2 premiums. If you opt for one of our premium colors, there will be an upcharge depending on the overall cost of your structure.
- Paneling – While our carports are top-only units, you can choose to have side and end paneling added. This will give you a better sense of security as well as a better source of protection for your recreational vehicle.
- Roof Styles (Regular and Boxed-Eave) – Our two other roof styles are also reliable sources of protection; however, their designs are best suited for other climate types. With rounded edges and horizontal panels, the regular roof is recommended for areas that experience moderate weather conditions. Our boxed-eave roofing system is also installed with horizontally-oriented paneling, better suited for areas with some wind, but light precipitation.
- Other Customizations Options – Some of our other customization options include windows, doors, frame-outs, anchoring systems, and many more!
Prices of Vertical Roof RV Covers
When it comes to finalizing the price of your metal RV cover, there are certain factors that will influence the price – size dimensions, added customizations, style, certifications, and site location. While it may seem like a lot at first, we don’t want you to worry about the overall cost. We have two excellent payment plans to provide financial assistance. Based on your chosen structure and its specifications, youcould qualify for our rent-to-own and financing programs.
To help you save even more money, we let you buy direct. This simply means you design and build your dream carport with our 3D Building Estimator, place your order, then pay directly through our website. There are no pushy salespeople trying to upsell you, you have full control over designing and purchasing the carport you need and want. We also offer built-in discounts with all our structures!
Vertical Roof Steel RV Carport Sizes
There are several size options available at Carport Direct, each designed to accommodate a variety of RV, camper, and trailer styles. While choosing the dimensions of your RV cover, it’s important to choose a size that will fit both your current and anticipated needs. This will also give you extra room to pack and unpack your vehicle, perform any needed maintenance, or store your traveling necessities.
While choosing the length, width, and height of your vertical roof RV cover, you need to measure. Always measure beforehand! By getting the measurements of your recreational vehicle, you can determine which size cover will provide complete protection to your motorhome. It is recommended that you add five feet to the length of your RV for the minimum length of the structure. To determine your width, you need to consider how much wiggle room you would like. Do you want to be able to pull your slides out while under the carport? Will you need to open any doors? And finally, the height will be based on antennas, vents, or other items that you will need clearance for.
When you’re choosing the dimensions of your carport (width, length, height), you need to measure your recreational vehicle. This will determine how much additional room you will need to fit both your vehicle and other storage items without having a cramped space. We recommend adding five feet to the length of your camper or RV to determine the minimum length of the structure. Your width should be based upon the width of your vehicle and how much extra room you would like to have. For the height, be sure there is enough clearance for any antennas, vents, etc.
Choose Carport Direct to Cover Your Home-on-the-Road
When it comes to choosing the right company to purchase your vertical roof metal RV from, there’s not one that will offer you what we do here at Carport Direct. We take care of all our customers, no matter how simple or detailed their needs and budget may be. Our goal is to provide quality products at exceptional prices with the best possible customer service. Don’t leave your home-on-the-road unsheltered any longer, invest in one of Carport Direct’s vertical covers for the ultimate protection! Give us a call today at (336) 415-3616 for more information or visit our website to get started!