Garages for Sale
Are you looking for a storage solution to keep your belongings safe and secure? Garages from Carport Direct can help you protect all your vehicles, tools and other valuable items. We provide garages directly through our website; since there are no salesperson commissions to have to worry about, we can pass those savings along to you. Our metal garages for sale can thus be delivered to you at discount prices!
You can rest assured that you’re getting the quality metal garage you need, because you’re in control of choosing your garage’s style, dimensions, and features with our easy-to-use 3D design tool. You can customize your building any way you want! Throughout the design process, you can add or exclude any features and see real-time price quote changes and updates. Once you’re satisfied with your 3D design model, you can then go ahead and place your order. You can navigate the entire process online, all from the convenience of your couch!
Steel garages for sale at Carport Direct are your ideal storage solution, at the right price. Our steel garages start at a base of $3705.00 and go up to a base of $15,111 depending on the size you choose. You then have options to customize for material gauge, certification, insulation, and other options (at an additional cost).
Key Features of Metal Garages from Carport Direct
Every metal garage is handcrafted with strong galvanized steel to protect your belongings. A metal garage is a better choice than a wooden garage, as it is more weather-proof and won’t rot like wood. Steel also won’t harbor mold, mildew, moss, and isn’t affected by termites or similar pests. A metal garage from Carport Direct also includes these features:
Build Your Garage Online
Carport Direct has a wide range of garages you can order by making a deposit of just 10%. We have various sizes and features for every garage we sell. You select the 3D model you want to start with, and then choose the:
- Wall and Roof Style of your Garage
- Regular Roof Garages with proper certification will protect from the higher wind speeds and snow loads.
- A-Frame Roof Garages with boxed eave will improve the curb appeal of your garage and give it a great look!
- Residential Style Garages with horizontal wall panels and vertical roof panels, will be both functional and affordable for your residential needs.
- All Vertical Style Garages with vertical roof and wall panels will provide you the greatest safety and durability.
- Sizes of Metal Garage
- Length of your metal garage can span anywhere between 21′ and 51′, in 5′ increments.
- Select any Width from among 12′, 18′, 20′, 22′, 24′, 26′, 28′ and 30′.
- Height of legs can vary between 6′ and 20′ depending on how you want to use your garage.
- Doors (including Walk-in Doors)
- Other Customization Options Available
Steel Garages for Sale at the Best Prices
Thinking of buying a metal garage, but you’re short on budget? We make our metal garages available at prices that can turn your dream of metal building ownership into a reality! Our base prices start as low as $3705 for a 12’x21′ garage and go up to $15,111 for a 30’x51′ garage. Final prices will vary depending on your location and chosen customizations.
Garage Buildings for Day to Day Applications
Many people think that metal garages are little more than covered carports or utility storage sheds, but Carport Direct steel garages can be used for so much more:
- Agricultural Buildings that are fully enclosed can help you to keep all your crops, hay, feed, seed, and tools safe.
- Enclosed Workshop Buildings safely protect your valuable equipment. You can leave work at the end of the day knowing everything will be there, ready to go when you return.
- Commercial/Retail Buildings with clear-span interior space can be used as retail shops, cafes, small production centers, auto service centers, and more!
- Our garages can also be converted into Residential Buildings with economical, functional, and sturdy living space for you or your guests.
- Parking Garages are a handy way to accommodate several vehicles outside your home, office, or store.
- Outdoor Storage Buildings are a great place to keep all the things you can’t bear to part with, but have no room to store inside your home. They’re also great for keeping gardening equipment, recreational equipment, bicycles, and other items.
- Create your own Home Gym right in your own backyard. Never pay any more membership fees or have to drive to get to the gym again!
Our Financing and Rent to Own and Programs
Need a metal garage, but aren’t sure how you can afford it? Carport Direct has preferred financing and rent-to-own programs to help you get what you need, and you won’t have to worry about emptying your entire savings to do it! We constantly work with our financing partners to find new ways to help make your financing process as simple and painless as possible. If you’re ready to learn more about financing or rent-to-own through Carport Direct, just reach out to one of our friendly and knowledgeable building specialists today!
Garages for Sale – Buy from Carport Direct
Carport Direct is a preferred dealer of Metal Garages and Steel Garages. Our direct buying feature allows you to choose your structure and place an order in just minutes, without any pushy upselling. Buying direct means you save money, and we offer several convenient payment options. Our prices also INCLUDE delivery and installation in all of our service areas.
Use our 3D Metal Building Configurator to fully visualize your building before you submit your order. And you can always just give us a call if you need any help or have any questions about our great Steel Garages for sale!
Questions People Tend to Ask – FAQ’s
Q1: How much is a metal garage?
A metal garage of 12’x21′ standard size has a base price of $3705.00. The prices will vary if you opt to alter the building’s dimensions. The site of installation, certification option, and chosen customizations will also cause variation in the prices.
Q2: How much does it cost to build a 30×30 garage?
A 30’x30′ metal building will cost you around $9154.00 (closest to the 30’x31′ standard option). The prices will vary between $8 to $12 per square feet depending on the various specifications you choose.
Q3: What is the cost for a 2-car garage?
The cost is $4894.40 for a 20’W x 21’L x 9’H A-frame roof 2-car garage in North Carolina. If you alter the roof style, height, width, length, or location, then the prices can vary by $10 to $12 per square feet. Adding more customizations will also increase the overall price.
Q4: Does a garage add value to a home?
Besides having several applications for multipurpose use, a detached garage will increase your property value, and should also increase your selling price, should you ever decide to put your property on the market.
Q5: What’s the best insulation for a garage?
Your choice of insulation should be based on the type of building, and on how you plan to use it. If you plan to finish the building as climate-controlled living space, then you’ll want to choose to add an insulation with a higher R-value. If your building will primarily be used for outdoor storage, then the standard vapor barrier insulation should suffice.