26-30' Wide Metal Garages
Roof Styles for 26’ to 30’ Wide Garages
The roof of your structure is just as important as the building itself. Not only does it take the brunt of Mother Nature’s forces, but it also adds to the overall structural integrity of the structure. We offer three roof styles here at Carport Direct, each with their own set of pros and cons.
- Regular roofs are the most economical roofing system available in the metal building industry. It’s installed with horizontally-oriented paneling and rounded edges to better protect against the sun’s harsh rays and light rain. We recommend this roof option to customers who live in areas that do not receive high winds, heavy rain, or heavy snowfall.
- Due to its design, our A-frame horizontal roofs are also referred to as boxed-eave. This design is also installed with horizontal paneling; however, it’s better suited for warmer areas that may receive some winds, but very occasional precipitation. The main benefit of choosing this roof style is the ability to own an A-frame style structure without the price of a vertical roof.
- Out of the three options available, our vertical roof is the most durable. During manufacturing, extra framing pieces are used to improve the of the garage as well as vertically aligned panels to easily channel all debris and precipitation off the building. We highly-recommend this roofing system for areas that are prone to extreme weather conditions as well as structures that are longer than 36’.
Daily Uses for Custom Garages
A garage can be used as a protective shelter from theft, harsh weather, or every day wear and tear; however, metal garages aren’t just for peace of mind about the security of your property. These fully-enclosed structures can be used for a variety of residential, agricultural, and commercial needs. For ideas on your next project, take a look below at some of the possibilities garages offer:
- Man Cave
- She Shed
- Guest House
- Personal Gym
- Retail Store
26’ to 30’ Wide Garage Customizations
- Doors – We offer a variety of garage doors as well as walk-in doors. When choosing the size of the doors you need, keep your intentions for the building in mind; for example, if you’re using the garage to store equipment, you need to make sure the garage door is big enough for your equipment to fit.
- Windows – Not only do they add to the aesthetics of your structure, but windows are also an excellent source of natural lighting. Depending on your location, there are different styles and sizes available.
- Colors – We have 16 available color options to personalize the roof, trim, and walls of your garage with. 14 of these options are our standard choices, while the remaining 2 options are premiums.
- Frame-outs – If you prefer to have customized garage doors and walk-in doors installed, we can always include frame-outs with the layout of your structure. This would leave the space for your doors, so you won’t have to worry about finding a place to put them.
- Foundation Type – While we recommend having a concrete pad poured, we will install your 26’ to 30’ wide metal carport on any level surface. The most common foundation types include concrete, gravel, and asphalt.
Features of Prefab Metal Garages
When you purchase a 26’ to 30’ wide garage from Carport Direct, you’re investing your hard-earned money into one of the most durable, reliable, longest-lasting means of shelter on the market. But there is so much more to these structures than their reliability, convenience, and durability. So, instead of making a long list of all the benefits they offer, we decided to list out a few of our favorite, most important benefits below:
- Various Size Dimensions
- Low Pricing
Financing and Rent-to-Own
We want you to be able to enjoy your new custom garage, but it’s hard to do so when you can’t afford it. At Carport Direct, we partner with several financial networks throughout the nation to offer you two of the best payment plans available. Our rent-to-own program is one of the quickest, easiest ways to pay for your dream garage without breaking the bank or having your credit checked. After you’re approved and make a down-payment, you just have to make your monthly payments until the structure is completely paid off. If your financial situation changes and you are able to pay the building off earlier than the agreement, you can.
Our financing program is another stress-free way to afford your garage, but with this financial option you can pay for the entire structure upfront. After you’re approved based on certain criteria, you could be eligible for a loan up to $55,000.00. You can find more information regarding these services on our website.
Buy Online from Carport Direct
Our unbeatable prices, high-quality products, and excellent customer service have been key factors in our rapid success over the years. But what has really set up apart from our competition is our drive for success and passion for helping others. We don’t want to just sell you a steel building, we want to get to know you and understand your needs so that we can provide you with the perfect storage solution. Give us a call today at (336) 415-3616 to get started or take advantage of our 3D Building Estimator to get started designing your dream garage.