Side Entry Metal Garages
Roof Styles of Side Entry Metal Garages
There are side-entry garage styles to choose from, all based upon the roof style you choose for the structure. We offer three styles here at Carport Direct – regular, boxed-eave (A-frame horizontal), and vertical. Before making your decision, it’s important to fully understand all the features and benefits offered by each roof style.
- Vertical – As the most durable roofing option available in the industry, the vertical style is also the most popular. It is designed, engineered, and installed with additional framing pieces (ridge caps and hat channel) for added protection against the elements. It also includes vertically-oriented panels to easily channel all rain, snow, and debris off the roof. While it is able to withstand all climate types, we highly recommend this roof to customers who live in areas with inclement weather conditions.
- Boxed-Eave (A-frame Horizontal) – The boxed-eave roof has a continuously flat, V-shape with metal panels running horizontally. The primary benefit of boxed-eave roofs is the ability to own an A-frame style structure without the cost of a vertical roof. We recommend the A-frame horizontal style for areas that may experience some high winds, but very light rain and snowfall.
- Regular – Our regular roof is the most economical style offered today. During manufacturing, its frame is bent to have rounded-edges and an A-shape. For customers who live in areas that do not experience high winds, rain, or snowfall, we recommend you invest in a regular roof garage.
Customize Your Dream Garage
At Carport Direct, you’re given the full control over the design and layout of your side-entry garage; you can choose your own size dimensions and other features of your garage. And with our signature 3D Garage Configurator, you can also choose your ideal color combination, doors, windows, and everything in between! Once you have chosen your features, you can see a 3D model of the finished product, all from the convenience of your home. After you have designed your dream garage, you simply place your order directly through our website. A fw of the mentioned customization options include, but are not limited to, the following –
- Doors (Walk-in doors and frame-outs available)
- Colors (16 standard and 2 premium)
- Roof Styles
- Walls (vertical or horizontal)
Structurally Sound Side Entry Garages
We use the highest-quality steel framing for all our products at Carport Direct. Compared to other building materials such as vinyl, concrete, and wood, steel is much stronger and longer-lasting. Depending on your area’s typical weather conditions and your building style, you can choose between our two framing options; 12- and 14- gauge. The 12-gauge steel tubing is a thicker, stronger option with a diameter of 2 ¼” x 2 ¼”; it is mostly used for commercial projects and for structures being installed in areas with inclement weather. With a diameter of 2 ½” x 2 ½”, the 14-gauge tubing is thinner than 12-gauge, making it much easier to work with.
For metal garages that will be installed in areas prone to foul weather conditions, we recommend certifying your structure. Certified structures have been designed and engineered to meet all local and national building codes, as well as local wind and snow load ratings. You local ordinances can give you more information regarding building codes and permits.
Unlike other metal building companies, Carport Direct offers customers a chance to buy direct. This means there’s no middle man to worry about, and no pushy salespersons telling you what they think you should buy. Buying direct allows you to take control over purchasing the steel garage you need and want. We will still be available to provide assistance when needed, but we also step back and let you make your own decisions.
There are certain factors that will affect the final price you’re given for your side-entry garage – the size, style, customizations, certifications, and assembly location. But there’s no need to worry! For our cash-conscious customers and those who do not have all the funds to pay for their structure upfront, we offer excellent rent-to-own and financing programs for assistance. You can call us today or visit our website for more information regarding these programs.
Purchase Your Side Entry Garage through Carport Direct
Here at Carport Direct, we prioritize you above all else! With our selection of the finest quality steel buildings and customization options, we have everything you could possibly need. And it’s not just our products, but it’s the passion we have for helping others and our drive for success that has set us above other companies in the metal building industry. Give us a call today at (336) 415-3616 to speak with one of our professional building advisors and experience the Carport Direct difference!