Regular Roof Metal Garages
Features of Regular Roof Style Garages
We give you full control over the design of your regular roof metal garage at Carport Direct. With our 3D Garage Configurator, you can choose your own size dimensions, color combination, number of doors and windows, and everything in between. Once you have designed the structure to your specifications, the configurator will show you a 3D model of the finished product. You can then place your order directly through our website, all from the convenience of your home. A few of our select customization options are listed below –
- Roof Styles – We also offer two other roof styles – vertical and A-frame horizontal (boxed-eave).
- A-frame Horizontal (boxed-eave) – Just as its name implies, the A-frame horizontal roof is installed with horizontally-oriented panels. Its main advantage is the ability to own an A-frame structure without the cost of a vertical roof. We highly-recommend this roofing option for areas that may experience some high winds, but light rain and snowfall.
- Vertical – Built to withstand all climate types, the vertical roof is the most durable and top-selling option offered at Carport Direct. With additional framing pieces and vertical panels, we recommend this roof to customers who live in areas prone to inclement weather. If your structure is longer than 36’, you’re required to have a vertical roof.
- Colors – We have 14 standard color options and 2 premium color options to customize your 2-car garage or other regular roof structure with. There are additional fees for our premium colors.
- Dimensions – You can choose between our standard size dimensions for your metal garage or customize your own dimensions to meet your needs and budget.
Day-to-Day Uses of Regular Garages
Today’s metal garages aren’t just used for parking vehicles, there are lots of alternatives to consider that involves more than just cars. If you have the room in your garage and want to add a creative, personal touch to it, here are a few ideas to consider:
- Man Cave
- Mom Cave
- “All Things Go” Playroom
- Home Office
- Personal Gym
Sizes and Prices of Regular Roof Metal Garages
Our standard sizes for regular roof steel garages start with a 12’W x 21’L garage and can go up to a 24’W x 36’L. You can opt for a larger size garage; however, if it is longer than 36’, you are required to have a vertical roof. The size of your structure will affect the price of your garage; for example, a fully-enclosed 12’W x 21’L regular roof garage with one garage door will start around $3,000, while a 24’W x 36’L fully-enclosed garage with one garage door will start around $5,500. As you add features (windows, doors, premium colors, etc.) and increase your leg height, the price will also increase.
We offer factory-direct pricing here at Carport Direct, allowing you to purchase your dream garage at a fraction of the cost offered by other companies. And because you are buying direct, you won’t have to worry about pushy salespeople or their commission fees! Our savings don’t stop there though! We also offer built-in discounts, delivery and installation services included in your price, AND only 10% discounts!
Along with the size of your structure, its style, certifications, added features, and install location will also influence its overall cost. However, for our cash-conscious customers and those who simply can’t afford their garage upfront, we also offer two excellent rent-to-own and financing programs.
Things to Consider BEFORE Spending Your Money…
- Site Preparations – Before your custom steel garage can be installed, there are several steps that must be completed. First, your site must be cleared of all debris and vegetation and must be completely level. We recommend having a concrete foundation, but we can install your structure on most any level surface. The pathway to the assembly site must also be cleared of all restrictions, such as trees, rocks, etc. If there are powerlines, sewer lines, or gas lines near the install site, you must inform us as it is your responsibility as the customer.
- Certifications – A certified steel garage is one that has been designed by an engineer to meet all local building codes and requirements. Certified structures are usually installed in areas with harsh weather conditions as they are built to meet certain wind and snow load ratings. You can always certify your structure for additional protection, even if it is not required.
- Building Codes and Requirements – Your local ordinance will provide additional information regarding your area’s building codes, permits, and requirements. If you do not meet certain standards or pull required permits, there is a chance you will be required to take the structure down and start from the beginning.
By following these steps, you can save yourself a lot of stress and money in the future. If you would like to know more, feel free to contact us today at Carport Direct.
Why Carport Direct is the Best Place to Purchase Your Regular Garage
At Carport Direct, we work tirelessly each day to meet and exceed all your expectations. With the finest regular roof metal garages in the industry, unbeatable prices, and exceptional customer service, it’s obvious why you should partner with us for your next project. If you’re in the market for a reliable, high-quality, affordable custom metal garage, give us a call today at (336) 715-8219 and let us help you find your ideal solution.